Having Babies

Saturday, July 26, 2008


Well, although, I have 2 beautiful kids of my own, I am now the proud owner of 6 new Boxer puppies. Our dog Polly had babies 2 weeks ago and they are starting to open their eyes. They are so stinkin' cute. Of course, our human kids thought the whole birth process was pretty nasty and I have to admit, it was. But MIRACULOUS at the same time. Anyone that believes in the Big Bang Theory needs to watch the birth of puppies and the mother instinctively know what to do. Only God can create that!! Anyway, they are still learning and sometimes get each other privates confused for a mothers teat, but we love 'em anyway. It's gonna be hard to see them go......

1 comments:

Paul Nichols said...

I am proud of you Amy. You walk in your Dad's footsteps. This is a good blog.
Mom