Most Important Thing....

Tuesday, August 12, 2008


I have just left a friends blog. I have just left a blog that makes me sad and happy at the same time. My friend and co-worker, Kerri, lost her husband about a month ago and is left with four children to raise on her own. She is 32. I am sad for her for obvious reasons, but I am happy for her that she got to be married to her "soul mate." So this leads me to what is "most important?" Well, of course for me is my salvation, my husband, my children and my extended family!! How often do we act like these are the things that are most important? Not enough, I imagine. Well here's my dare: If you're reading this, try to "act on" what you feel is most important daily. Our jobs aren't (but we act like it....) our hobbies aren't (but we act like it........) our addictions aren't (but we act like it.....) our petty things aren't (but we act like it.....) Read Kerri's blog and remember what is most important to you....and then ACT LIKE IT!!

0 comments: